Work with Our Napa County Family Law Firm
A high-net worth divorce brings many special challenges along with it. It is not only the high-dollar values that make this type of marital dissolution difficult. Our firm has been practicing family law for a significant amount of time, which has allowed us to tackle all kinds of divorces, including those involving extensive assets. These kinds of cases can be challenging to resolve, and our reputation places us among the best divorce attorneys in this area.
High-asset portfolios can pose complex obstacles due to the following:
- Uncovering all hidden assets
- Obtaining accurate and fair property valuations, including business valuation
- Determining the nature of all assets (ex: commingled assets)
- Negotiating a fair property distribution settlement
- Carrying out needed litigation in contested cases
High net worth divorce requires an experienced attorney to represent your interests.
Call or contact us online for a case evaluation.
Why Hire Our Skilled Marin, CA Divorce Lawyers?
In the case of a high-net worth divorce, a seemingly minor error, miscalculation or oversight could have consequences amounting to many thousands of dollars. It is well worth your while to seek out a very experienced family law attorney to guide you. In the case of a Napa County high-asset divorce, the lawyers handling your case should be proficient and confident reading the often complex contracts and other types of documents related to holdings such as these.
Property division in your high-net worth divorce may involve assets such as:
- Stocks and bonds
- Business ownership interests
- Investment real estate, including vacation homes
- Deferred executive compensation packages
- Collectibles and other specialized valuables such as coin collections
- Recreational assets, such as boats, RVs and ski equipment and/or resort time shares
Countless individuals from communities such as Napa County have relied on Kaspar & Lugay, LLP. We have the experience and depth of knowledge needed to handle high-net worth divorce cases adeptly. Let us help you move on with your life as quickly and effectively as possible.
For more information about how we can help you protect your interests and come away with what you deserve from your high-net worth divorce, contact us online or give us a call today.